Awarding Winning Results
Visions (and formerly Printing Arts) has produced award winning print work for decades. In the past two years alone, we have earned 16 IAPHC International Gallery and 19 Printing Industries of Minnesota Star of Excellence Awards for superb printing. Among the awards received is the 2008 PIM “Best of Show” for our Environmental Brochure. You can confidently entrust us with your project; we’ll pay close attention to every detail and deliver the results you expect. And we’ll do it in a way that is environmentally friendly and cost effective. Visions is also a GPO Level 2 Printer.
A Full Color Printer That’s Certifiably Green
Visions practices environmental protection for our planet and social responsibility for our diverse world by:
- Offering a wide variety of eco-friendly papers, including 100% post-consumer waste (PCW) recycled, Forest Stewardship Council certified paper, including, paper manufactured using process chlorine-free (PCF) methods
- Recycling all paper waste from our set up, folding, and binding operations
- Printing with soy-based inks in place of highly toxic conventional inks
- Utilizing materials containing very low or zero volatile organic compounds (VOC). VOCs are carcinogens that release fumes as the product dries or oxidizes to the paper
- Using digital-to-plate technology, which minimizes/eliminates the need for chemicals used in film processing
- Recycling used plates
- Using digital presses that eliminate the need for plates and make-ready paper waste
- Utilizing personalized targeted marketing with a multi-channel approach to reduce print runs and save resources
- Using recycled boxes and shipping materials
Single Source Solutions
Visions can assist with every aspect of your print project—big or small. From prepress all the way through mailing, Visions has the experience and equipment to get the job done right. Equipment List
Contact us at 763-425-4251 for more information on any of our services.